Sunday, March 07, 2010

I'm now available full-time for work...

I suspected that my employer was going to let me go in a few months, but they showed the motivation, forward-thinking and determination that's a hallmark of the company, and let me go last Friday. As a result, I'm free to pursue full-time work and consulting projects in any area, including eBooks. If you've followed my blog for any time, you know about my experience and interest in eBooks, new media, consumer electronics, cable/IPTV, Internet services and building successful startups in general.

In both my blog and my business, I'll be able to speak more freely about the eBook business, and a lot of other things as well. If I can help you, or if you want more information, please email me at lfeldman257 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: